Interoperability Experience Task Force Charge:
- Provide recommendations on the most impactful policy, technical, and public-private approaches that could be implemented to improve the interoperability experience for providers and patients.
- Assume that the stakeholder has access to a system(s) that can interoperate with at least one other system from outside
- Identify the top 3 to 5 most important needs for these stakeholders
- Narrow the scope of its work to where the most (doable) impact can be made
- Make specific/actionable recommendations for ONC, in collaboration with others (e.g., standards bodies, commercial parties and other Federal entities).