The Consumer Technology Workgroup was charged with providing recommendations on standards and interoperability issues and opportunities related to strengthening the ability of consumers, patients, and lay caregivers to manage health and health care for themselves or others.
- Leslie Kelly Hall, Chair, Healthwise
- Russell Leftwich, Co-Chair, InterSystems
- Brian Ahier, Member, Medicity
- Christine Bechtel, Member, Bechtel Health Advisory Group
- Brian Carter, Member, Cerner
- AJ Chen, Member, HHS NPA Region IX Health Equity Council
- John Derr, Member, JD & Associates Enterprises, Inc.
- Arthur Henderson, Member, Affinity Networks, Inc.
- Susan Hull, Member, Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
- Elizabeth Johnson, Member, Tenet Healthcare
- Mohit Kaushal, Member, Aberdare Ventures/National Venture Capital Association
- Holly Miller, Member, MedAllies, Inc.
- John Ritter, Member, HL7 EHR Work Group
- Anshuman Sharma, Member, Ubiqi Health
- Fred Trotter, Member, Not Only Dev
- Kim Nazi, Ex Officio, Veterans Health Administration
- Susan Woods, Ex Officio, Veterans Health Administration
- Ellen Makar, Staff Lead, Office of the National Coordinator-Health and Human Services
Content last reviewed on June 18, 2015