This tool provides a state-by-state listing of federally funded sources of technical assistance to support clinicians in various practice transformation activities. These include resources for the following programs: Advance Interoperable Health Information Technology Services to Support Health Information Exchange, Community-based Care Transitions Program, EvidenceNOW, Health IT Regional Extension Centers Program, Hospital Engagement Network, Quality Improvement Organization/Quality Improvement Network, and Transforming Clinical Practices Initiative.
Practice Transformation Support for Clinicians
Listing of federally funded sources of technical assistance to support providers in practice transformation activities
Who it’s for
All providers and practice staff
When it’s used
When seeking federally funded sources of technical assistance
11.1 Explore Health IT training resources
ONC is pleased to offer FREE Nationwide Training for All Incumbent Healthcare Workers through the Workforce Development Program.
ONC grantees are updating existing and creating new health IT training materials to incorporate modern care delivery processes and emerging health IT trends. Updated material focuses on five key areas: population health, care coordination, value based payment & new care delivery models, healthcare data analytics and patient centered care.
The goal of this program is to train approximately 6,000 incumbent healthcare workers to use new health information technologies in a variety of settings including: team-based care environment, long-term care facilities, patient-centered medical homes, accountable care organizations, hospitals and clinics. Additionally, this program requires ONC grantees to use updated training materials to develop a baseline health IT curriculum for colleges, universities and other institutions of higher education. Learn more about the Workforce Development Program.
Select from one of the links below to register TODAY!
OPEN for registration NOW
- The University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston - Care coordination and interoperability of health IT systems, healthcare data analytics, patient-centered care, population health management and value-based care purchasing
- Normandale College - Healthcare Data Analytics and Value-Based Care
- Oregon Health & Science University - Healthcare Data Analytics, including population health, interoperability, and data analytics in clinical settings
- Johns Hopkins - Population Health Courses
- Columbia University - Population health, care coordination, interoperability, value-based care, healthcare data analytics and patient-centered care (HI-FIVE Program)
- University of Alabama at Birmingham - Population health, value-based care, data analytics and care coordination
Section 11 Recap
Find technical assistance for transforming your practice.
- Explore Health IT training resources