Cypress v5 with CVU+
Currently under development, the CVU+ production release is scheduled for Summer 2019. An alpha release version is now available for download. Cypress v5 with CVU+ will include the following features:Cypress features
- 51 Eligible Professional/Eligible Clinician eCQMs.
- Including CMS771v1 (International Prostate Symptom Score (IPSS) or American Urological Association-Symptom Index (AUA-SI) Change 6-12 Months After Diagnosis of Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- 8 Eligible Hospital/Critical Access Hospital eCQMs.
- Testing against various Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) quality reporting programs
- Support for implementation guides up to two years in advance of the reporting deadline
- Testing that better aligns with CMS quality reporting requirements
- Ability to calculate across multiple measures at once
- Support for developer-generated (Bring Your Own) test patients
- Evaluation of the rigor of a set of test patients