What is Cypress?
Cypress is the rigorous and repeatable testing tool of Electronic Health Records (EHR) and EHR modules in calculating eCQMs used by CMS’s Quality Reporting Programs. The Cypress tool is open source and freely available for use or adoption by the health IT community including EHR vendors and testing labs. Cypress serves as the official testing tool for the EHR Certification program supported by the Office of the National Coordinator for Health IT (ONC).
The objective of Cypress is to enable repeatable and rigorous testing of an EHR's ability to accurately calculate eCQMs. Cypress has been recognized by ONC as the official eCQM testing tool for use in CMS quality reporting programs electronic Clinical Quality Measure certification.
Bi-Weekly Tech Talks
*NEW DIAL-IN INFORMATION*
The dial-in information has changed. For information on how to join a Tech Talk, see below:
- Go to https://meetings.cms.gov/orion/joinmeeting.do?MTID=98271705d4bcc4ad148cf1e39d5c7408
- Click "Join" (no password required).
- If dialing in separately, dial 1-877-267-1577, meeting # 998 084 717.
The schedule for our bi-weekly Cypress "Tech Talk" calls is listed below. In order to help ensure that these calls are meeting your needs, you are invited to submit your questions to the Cypress Talk List on the Friday prior to each planned call. The bi-weekly Cypress Tech Talks will be held on the following dates:
- Jan 15, 2019 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM ET
- Jan 29, 2019 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM ET
- Feb 12, 2019 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM ET
- Feb 26, 2019 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM ET
- March 12, 2019 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM ET