Overarching charge: To make recommendations on priority uses of health information technology and the associated standards and implementation specifications that support such uses.
Detailed charge: The ISP Task Force will:
- Make recommendations on the following:
- Priority uses of health IT (consistent with the Cures Act’s identified priorities);
- The standards and implementation specifications that best support or may need to be developed for each identified priority; and
- Subsequent steps for industry and government action.
- Publish a report summarizing its findings.