While training office staff and clinicians is one of the larger costs of electronic health record (EHR) implementation, training is crucial to realizing the full potential of your EHR. You can also use the following training materials, training tips, and educational opportunities to ensure your organization is ready for EHR implementation.
- Training Materials
- The Workforce Development Program contains health IT instructional materials funded by ONC. Training Tips
- The Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality’s Health IT Bibliography outlines peer-reviewed resources on education, training, and workforce development.
For More Information
For more information on EHR implementation training, see the following resources.
- Step 4: Conduct Training & Implement an EHR System
- How should I train my staff?
- Does the Office of the National Coordinator for Health Information Technology offer any health information technology training?