Many features have been added or substantially upgraded in Version 3.0:
- New content has been added on the topics of meaningful use, privacy and security, public health, health care industry, contracting, and change management.
- Some learning objectives have been added or changed in the blueprints.
- Some components were largely rewritten to make them more experiential and less theoretical in approach. Examples include the topics of quality improvement and project management.
- Content has been streamlined across components to reduce redundancy.
- Professional voiceover services were used for all components.
- A single set of templates was applied across all components to increase the consistency of the formatting. More spell-checking procedures and other quality checks were applied.
- Accessibility features have been improved to enhance the learning experience for people with disabilities, such as alt-text for all images as well as more consistent use of bullets, columns, tables, and text boxes.
A document detailing the changes by each unit within a component can be found here [PDF - 134 KB].