How do I obtain funds from the Payment Management System?

Once you receive a Notice of Grant Award, in order to draw funds from the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) Payment Management System (PMS), if you do not have an active account, you must establish one. To establish an account, you must complete an SF-1199A and Payment Management System Access form (shown as the PMS/FFR User Form on the PMS web site). Your financial institution is responsible for completing portions of your SF-1199A and submitting the completed SF-1199A to the Division of Payment Management, which operates PMS. You do not need to complete these forms if you already have an account with PMS. You can find further guidance about PMS procedures at Ensure that you review the information pertinent to HHS recipients.

Content last reviewed on November 14, 2013
Was this page helpful?