Quality Improvement Organizations: Special Innovation Project Toolkits for LTPAC Providers
The Health Information Technology Toolkit for Long Term Care - Care Coordination is designed to guide nursing homes and other long term and post-acute care facilities through the process of acquiring and optimizing their HIT to support their medication management and care coordination in transitions of care and work toward achieving HIE. The toolkit helps organizations understand best practices in care delivery and how to achieve them using HIT.
The toolkit is continually being updated with new information related to best practices, electronic health record (EHR) optimization, and Health Information Exchange.
- LTPAC Issue Brief 03/2013 [PDF - 3.2 MB]
- LTPAC HIE Challenge Grant Progress Report [PDF - 1.8 MB]
- LTPAC Roundtable Report [PDF - 377 KB]
- EHR Payment Incentives for Providers Ineligible for Payment Incentives and Other Funding Study
- Video: Improving Transition of Care with Health Information ExchangeWeb Site Disclaimers
- What LTPAC Providers Should Know about Health Information Exchange (Direct Secure Messaging) [PDF - 90 KB]
- Certification Guidance for EHR Technology Developers Serving Health Care Providers Ineligible for Medicare and Medicaid EHR Incentive Payments [PDF - 411 KB]