What should you do when using a mobile device in a health care facility, such as a hospital or in your office?
Here are some key tips for working onsite:
- Lock the mobile device screen when not in use
- Keep the mobile device with you
- Activate automatic logoff or mobile device screen lock after a short time period
- Use a password or other user authentication to log on to the mobile device
- Protect the mobile device screen from others’ view
You can watch one of our videos, Dr. Anderson's Office Identifies a Risk. This video focuses on one sample provider office and one mobile device risk.