Federal Health IT Strategic Plan Progress Report
The Federal Health IT Strategic Plan 2011 – 2015 describes the Federal government’s strategy to improve health and health care for all Americans through use of health information and technology.
This Progress Report highlights key steps taken to implement the Plan’s five strategic goals:
- Goal 1: Achieve Adoption and Information Exchange through Meaningful Use of Health IT
- Goal 2: Improve Care, Improve Population Health, and Reduce Health Care Costs through the Use of Health IT
- Goal 3: Inspire Confidence and Trust in Health IT
- Goal 4: Empower Individuals with Health IT to Improve their Health and the Health Care System
- Goal 5: Achieve Rapid Learning and Technology Advancement