An activity that is performed with or on a patient as part of the provision of care.
Applicable Vocabulary Standard(s)
- Healthcare Common Procedure Coding System (HCPCS)
- Current Procedural Terminology, Fourth Edition (CPT-4)
- Systematized Nomenclature of Medicine Clinical Terms (SNOMED CT®) U.S. Edition, September 2019 Release
- USCDI v1 - International Classification of Diseases ICD-10-PCS 2020
Optional for technology which records dental procedures:
- Code on Dental Procedures and Nomenclature (CDT), maintained and distributed by the American Dental Association, for dental services.