- Secure Communication – Create a secure channel for client-to-server and server-to-server communication.
- Secure Message Router – Securely route and enforce policy on inbound and outbound messages without interruption of delivery.
- Authentication Enforcer – Centralized authentication processes.
- Authorization Enforcer – Specifies access control policies.
- Credential Tokenizer – Encapsulate credentials as a security token for reuse (e.g., SAML, Kerberos).
- Assertion Builder – Define processing logic for identity, authorization and attribute statements.
- User Role – Identifies the role asserted by the individual initiating the transaction.
- Purpose of Use – Identifies the purpose for the transaction.