- These ITU standards are Continua Design Guidelines, developed to provide a suite of open industry standards and specifications that provide several means to end-to-end interoperability between personal medical devices and health information systems. Unrestricted access to the implementation specification: http://www.pchalliance.org/continua-design-guidelines
- System Authentication – The information and process necessary to authenticate the systems involved.
- User Details – Identifies the end user who is accessing the data.
- User Role – Identifies the role asserted by the individual initiating the transaction.
- Purpose of Use – Identifies the purpose for the transaction.