- The IHE XCA-I profile can be found in Section 2.1.27 of the IHE Radiology (RAD) linked above.
- IHE-PIX and IHE-XCPD are used for the purposes of patient matching and to support this interoperability need.
- For IHE-PDI, network transfers are preferable to digital media transfers, though the latter may be used when network solutions are not in place
- See IHE projects in the Interoperability Proving Ground.
- Secure Message Router – securely route and enforce policy on inbound and outbound messages without interruption of delivery.
- Authentication Enforcer – centralized authentication processes.
- Authorization Enforcer – specifies access control policies.
- Credential Tokenizer – encapsulate credentials as a security token for reuse (e.g., – SAML, Kerberos).