- A Consultation note is generated as part of a request from a clinician for an opinion or advice from another clinician.
- A Discharge Summary note is a synopsis of a patient’s admission and course in a hospital or post-acute care setting.
- A History & Physical note documents the current and past conditions of the patient.
- An Imaging Narrative contains a consulting specialist's interpretation of image data.
- A Laboratory Report Narrative contains a consulting specialist's interpretation of the laboratory report.
- A Pathology Report Narrative contains a consulting specialist's interpretation of the pathology report.
- A Procedure Note records the indications for a non-operative procedure and, when applicable, post-procedure diagnosis, pertinent events of the procedure, and the patient's tolerance of the procedure.
- A Progress Note represents a patient's interval status during a hospitalization, outpatient visit, treatment with a LTPAC provider, or other healthcare encounter.