|Type||Standard / Implementation Specification||Standards Process Maturity||Implementation Maturity||Adoption Level||Federally required||Cost||Test Tool Availability|
|Limitations, Dependencies, and Preconditions for Consideration||
Applicable Security Patterns for Consideration
Submitted by firstname.lastname@example.org on 2017-11-20
The adoption level should be modified to a 5
Submitted by shellyspiro on 2018-10-01
The Pharmacy HIT Collaborative supports the move to NCPDP SCRIPT Version 2017071 as soon as participants can reasonably be ready to implement such a change. The Collaborative supports the use of NCPD Script Standard, Implementation Guide, Version 10.6.
Submitted by email@example.com on 2018-10-01
- This topic needs to be broken into three categories:
- A Pharmacy requests a prescription for a new course of therapy.
- A Pharmacy requests a new prescription to continue therapy.
- Where a prescriber sends a new prescription to a pharmacy.
- Items 1 + 2 are available currently with adoption level of 5.
- Item three is available in SCRIPT 2017071:
- NewRxResponseDenied Transaction
- NewRxRequest Transaction
Add the following:
Standard Implementation/Specification- NCPDP SCRIPT Standard, Implementation Guide, Version 2017071
Standards Process Maturity – Final
Implementation Maturity- Pilot
Adoption Level – 1
Federally Required – No
Cost – $
Test Tool Availability – Yes.