The JASON report task force was created under the auspices of the Health IT Policy and Health IT Standards Committees to analyze and synthesize feedback related to the JASON Report. This feedback will inform current and future activities of both FACA committees, as well as ONC.
JASON Task Force
- David McCallie, Jr., Chair, Cerner Corporation
- Micky Tripathi, Co-Chair, Massachusetts eHealth Collaborative
- Landen Bain, Member, CDISC
- Keith J. Figlioli, Member, Premier, Inc.
- Larry Garber, Member, Reliant Medical Group
- Gayle B. Harrell, Member, Florida State House of Representatives
- Arien Malec, Member, Change Healthcare
- Josh Mandel, Member, Harvard Medical School
- Wes Rishel, Member, Gartner, Inc.
- Troy Seagondollar, Member, United Nurses Association of California
- Andrew Wiesenthal, Member, Deloitte Consulting, LLP
- Larry Wolf, Member, Strategic Health Network
- Tracy Meyer, Ex Officio, FHA/ONC
- Nancy J. Orvis, Ex Officio, Defense Health Agency
- Jon White, Ex Officio, Office of the National Coordinator for Health Information Technology
- Debbie Bucci, Staff Lead, Office of the National Coordinator-Health and Human Services
Content last reviewed on June 17, 2015