Please share your health IT-related feedback or concerns that you wish to bring to the ONC’s attention.
- Before submitting feedback related to clinical quality measures, please check the related FAQs at ONC, CMS and oncprojectracking.healthit.gov as your concerns may have already been addressed. If you don't find resolution to your issue listed there, please use this form to describe your issue to us.
- Before submitting feedback related to problems with certified health IT products, start by contacting the product's developer or vendor. If the developer/vendor is unable to resolve the issue and you think the issue relates to the product’s certified capabilities, then contact the appropriate ONC-Authorized Certification Bodies (ONC-ACBs) which should be able to work with you and the developer to resolve most issues. If you have contacted the vendor or developer as well as the ONC-ACB and still have outstanding issues, please use this form to submit your issue.
- If you believe that a HIPAA covered entity or business associate violated your (or someone else’s) health information privacy rights or committed another violation of the HIPAA Privacy, Security or Breach Notification Rules, please file your complaint directly with The HHS Office for Civil Rights.
- Depending on the nature of your feedback, we may contact you for additional information and, in some instances, may share the information you provide with other appropriate federal and state government agencies, officials, and authorities. Please note that while we will endeavor to keep the information you share with us confidential, federal or state laws, may require us to disclose certain information in some circumstances. While legal and administrative constraints prevent us from responding to feedback, all information submitted through this form is carefully reviewed and shared with appropriate ONC officials. Your feedback is appreciated and helps us to improve our awareness and ability to address health IT-related issues and challenges.
- If you have any supporting documentation please send it as an attachment to healthITfeedback@hhs.gov.
You are NOT required to submit any personally identifying information in order to submit feedback. If you want to remain anonymous to ONC, please click the “yes” button below.