Download CONNECT 4.3 Today!Submitted by Ashish.Pagar on
The CONNECT Team has released version 4.3, the latest in a series of CONNECT 4 releases that continues to mature functionality to meet today’s nationwide requirements for health information exchange. In parallel with the CONNECT 4.3 development cycle, the CONNECT Team also greatly expanded and evolved the CONNECT testing infrastructure, incorporating the following testing enhancements:
- Matured the automated testing infrastructure and significantly expanded the testing code coverage
- Collaborated with the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) to incorporate its SOAP-based interoperability test scripts that test Meaningful Use requirements
- Incorporated industry-leading security and code quality testing tools to ensure CONNECT meets federal and industry security standards
- Leveraged product-related test scripts made available by Healtheway and the eHealth Exchange
In addition to the testing enhancements, code improvements in CONNECT 4.3 include the following:
- Enhanced transaction logging to include a “database optional” implementation, allowing adopters to select “in memory” or “no transaction logging” to support multi-tier environments with various requirements
- Implemented community-reported code modifications related to the secured entity interfaces for Query for Documents (QD) and Document Retrieve (DR) services
- Improved reference adapters for Query for Documents (QD) and Document Retrieve (DR) services to ensure compatibility with On Demand documents and to implement functionality to support industry certification testing
- Enhanced auditing for services including Patient Discovery (PD), Document Query (DQ), Document Retrieve (DR), Document Submission (DS), and Administrative Distribution (AD)
- Adoption of WebSphere Liberty as a supported application server and continued support for GlassFish, JBoss, WebSphere, and WebLogic
- Modified implementation scripts to allow adopters to leverage more easily their preferred relational database
With the increased testing rigor, the CONNECT community has a deeply tested and vetted CONNECT 4.3 release to further their individual interoperability programs!
Visit http://connectopensource.atlassian.net/wiki/display/CONNECT4/4.3+Release+Notes for full details on CONNECT 4.3.
If you have questions, please post your question to the CONNECT Forums at http://forums.connectopensource.org.