Health IT Curriculum Resources for Educators
About the Program
The Curriculum Development Centers Program, one component of the ONC Workforce Program, provided funding to institutions of higher education to support health information technology curriculum development.
The third version of the curriculum materials is now available to the public on the AMIA website.
Curriculum Development Centers Program Awardees
|Oregon Health & Science University||$2,720,000 (includes $900,000 for NTDC)|
|University of Alabama at Birmingham||$1,820,000|
|Johns Hopkins University||$1,820,000|
Learn more about the Curriculum Development Centers Program:
- Get the facts about the Health IT Workforce Development Program [PDF - 680 KB]
- At a Glance: Curriculum Development Centers Program [PDF - 275 KB]
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Curriculum Components Version 2.0 Webinar
- Curriculum Component Blueprints [PDF - 2 MB] *
- Health IT Workforce Roles [PDF - 27 KB]
- Matrix of Roles by Component [PDF - 13 KB]
- List of Curriculum Components [PDF - 119 KB]
- List of General Changes for Version 3.0 [PDF - 134 KB] *
- List of Specific Changes to Components and Units for Version 3.0 [PDF - 45 KB] *
- Global Interest in ONC Health IT Curriculum Materials [PDF - 320 KB]
- Global Reach of the Curriculum Materials to Date [PDF - 84 KB]
* Persons using assistive technology may not be able to fully access information in this file. For assistance, contact ONC at firstname.lastname@example.org.