Health IT Dashboard
View statistics & new health IT datasets in one central dashboard
Find out how the Health IT Dashboard can transform your access to information.
January 30, 2015
December 8, 2014
December 5, 2014
November 4, 2014
September 10, 2014
August 7, 2014
July 7, 2014
- Connecting Health and Care for the Nation: A Shared Nationwide Interoperability Roadmap - Draft Version 1.0 Quick Reference Factsheet [PDF - 557 KB]
- 2015 Interoperability Standards Advisory: Best Available Standards and Implementation Quick Reference Factsheet [PDF - 385 KB]
- Federal Health IT Strategic Plan 2015 – 2020 Quick Reference Factsheet [PDF - 319 KB]
- Voluntary 2015 Edition EHR Certification Criteria (“2015 Edition”) Proposed Rule [PDF - 248 KB]
- Blue Button Fact Sheet [PDF - 264 KB]
- How to Keep Your Health Information Private and Secure [PDF - 478 KB]
- The Path to Interoperability [PDF - 272 KB]
- Using Technology to Manage Your Health Care [PDF - 1.42 MB]
- Health Information Technology: a Tool to Help Clinicians Do What They Value Most [PDF - 691 KB]
- A Record of Progress on Health Information Technology
- Health IT for You [PDF - 437 KB]
- 2014 Edition Standards & Certification Criteria (S&CC) Final Rule [PDF - 1 MB]
HHS Internship Opportunity
We are now accepting applications for the Fall semester. Learn more and apply.
Health IT Safety Webinar
Thursday, March 19, 2015
On Thursday March 19 please join us for the fourth in a series of webinars on health information technology and patient safety, Patient Safety Organizations (PSOs) and Health IT Safety. This webinar presents perspectives on patient safety organizations (PSOs) that work to convene stakeholders and promote activities in support of health IT safety and quality. Presenters are Peggy Binzer J.D., Executive Director, Alliance for Quality Improvement and Patient Safety, Ronni Solomon, J.D., Executive Vice President and General Counsel at ECRI Institute, and Drew Ladner M.A. M.B.A., President & CEO of PSO Pascal Metrics. Register now!
Innovation Engagement: A Shared Strategy for Health IT Interoperability
Thursday, March 12, 2015
3:30 ET / 12:30 PT
ONC has released the first draft of " Connecting Health and Care for the Nation: A Shared Nationwide Interoperability Roadmap Draft Version 1.0 [PDF 2.6 MB]," and we’re looking for feedback and comments from the health innovation community! Join us on March 12 as we hear from Erica Galvez, ONC’s Interoperability and Exchange Portfolio Manager, and Morgan Reed, Executive Director of ACT: The App Association, about the proposed Roadmap to achieve an interoperable learning health system through health information exchange, how this will impact and support a vibrant ecosystem for health IT innovation, and why the startup and developer community should get involved. Check out the infographic to see where we are and where we are going!
Federal Advisory Committee Meetings