Health IT Dashboard
View statistics & new health IT datasets in one central dashboard
Find out how the Health IT Dashboard can transform your access to information.
August 7, 2014
July 7, 2014
June 3, 2014
May 20, 2014
May 13, 2014
April 3, 2014
March 28, 2014
- Voluntary 2015 Edition EHR Certification Criteria (“2015 Edition”) Proposed Rule [PDF - 248 KB]
- Blue Button Fact Sheet [PDF - 264 KB]
- How to Keep Your Health Information Private and Secure [PDF - 478 KB]
- The Path to Interoperability [PDF - 272 KB]
- Using Technology to Manage Your Health Care [PDF - 1.42 MB]
- Health Information Technology: a Tool to Help Clinicians Do What They Value Most [PDF - 691 KB]
- A Record of Progress on Health Information Technology
- Health IT for You [PDF - 437 KB]
- 2014 Edition Standards & Certification Criteria (S&CC) Final Rule [PDF - 1 MB]
HHS Internship Opportunity
We are now accepting applications for the Fall semester. Learn more and apply.
Spetember 15th - 19th
Webinar: How Immunization Information Systems Can Help Pediatric Offices
Hear from ONC, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) experts about the ways that Immunization Information Systems can help pediatric offices achieve meaningful use and about the collaborations between ONC and CDC around consumer access to immunization data and cross jurisdictional exchange of immunization data. The webinar will be held Wednesday, August 27th at 2pm EDT. Register today.