Health IT Dashboard
View statistics & new health IT datasets in one central dashboard
Find out how the Health IT Dashboard can transform your access to information.
May 15, 2013
April 25, 2013
April 18, 2013
- A Record of Progress on Health Information Technology
- Health IT for You [PDF - 437 KB]
- 2014 Edition Standards & Certification Criteria (S&CC) Final Rule [PDF - 1 MB]
- Crowd-sourcing Technology Tools Used to Improve Health [PDF - 277 KB]
- CMS Proposes Definition of Stage 2 Meaningful Use of Certified Electronic Health Records (EHR) Technology
More and more health care providers are using Health IT than ever before – and more are relying on help from their RECs. See the latest numbers.
Read the latest blog from Judy Murphy and the data brief highlighting the REC’s partnership with nurse practitioners.
A Record of Progress on Health Information Technology.
A new workgroup focuses on identifying key considerations to improve patient safety and promote innovation in Health IT.
Read the two new data briefs on health IT adoption by U.S. hospitals.