Health IT Dashboard
View statistics & new health IT datasets in one central dashboard
Find out how the Health IT Dashboard can transform your access to information.
- Call For R01 Applications To Address Health IT Safety
- Call For R21 Applications To Address Health IT Safety
As indicated in the Notices, these have a special receipt date of March 28, 2014 associated with them. Both Notices expire on March 29, 2014.
February 21, 2014
February 3, 2014
January 15, 2014
- Voluntary 2015 Edition EHR Certification Criteria (“2015 Edition”) Proposed Rule [PDF - 248 KB]
- Blue Button Fact Sheet [PDF - 264 KB]
- How to Keep Your Health Information Private and Secure [PDF - 478 KB]
- The Path to Interoperability [PDF - 272 KB]
- Using Technology to Manage Your Health Care [PDF - 1.42 MB]
- Health Information Technology: a Tool to Help Clinicians Do What They Value Most [PDF - 691 KB]
- A Record of Progress on Health Information Technology
- Health IT for You [PDF - 437 KB]
- 2014 Edition Standards & Certification Criteria (S&CC) Final Rule [PDF - 1 MB]
ONC Innovation Exchange: Interview with Aberdare Ventures & Blueprint Health
- Join us Friday, March 21, 2014 at 1:00 PM EST when ONC will be presenting a unique opportunity for health IT innovators to hear from Mohit Kaushal, Partner with Aberdare Ventures and Doug Hayes, Director at Blueprint Health, on how health IT solutions can enable the transformation of health care. We'll discuss how new payment models like patient-centered medical homes and accountable care organizations are presenting new opportunities for innovation, and there will be time for open Q&A at the end. Join here!
"At the Crossroads of Patient Care: Health IT for Nurses and Advanced Practice Nurses" Summit
- Join us at The Baltimore Washington Medical Center in Glen Burnie, Maryland on March 21, 2014. A registration link will be provided during the 2nd week of February. Attendance is free! Learn more about the event or register online.