Health IT Dashboard
View statistics & new health IT datasets in one central dashboard
Find out how the Health IT Dashboard can transform your access to information.
April 14, 2015
April 2, 2015
March 20, 2015
January 30, 2015
December 8, 2014
- 2015 Edition Health Information Technology (Health IT) Certification Criteria, Base Electronic Health Record (EHR) Definition, and ONC Health IT Certification Program Modifications Proposed Rule [PDF - 141 KB]
- Moving forward towards an interoperable learning health system: Improving flexibility, simplicity, interoperability and outcomes to achieve a better, smarter and healthier system [PDF - 132 KB]
- Connecting Health and Care for the Nation: A Shared Nationwide Interoperability Roadmap - Draft Version 1.0 Quick Reference Factsheet [PDF - 557 KB]
- 2015 Interoperability Standards Advisory: Best Available Standards and Implementation Quick Reference Factsheet [PDF - 385 KB]
- Federal Health IT Strategic Plan 2015 – 2020 Quick Reference Factsheet [PDF - 319 KB]
- Voluntary 2015 Edition EHR Certification Criteria (“2015 Edition”) Proposed Rule [PDF - 248 KB]
- Blue Button Fact Sheet [PDF - 264 KB]
- How to Keep Your Health Information Private and Secure [PDF - 478 KB]
- The Path to Interoperability [PDF - 272 KB]
- Using Technology to Manage Your Health Care [PDF - 1.42 MB]
- Health Information Technology: a Tool to Help Clinicians Do What They Value Most [PDF - 691 KB]
- A Record of Progress on Health Information Technology
- Health IT for You [PDF - 437 KB]
- 2014 Edition Standards & Certification Criteria (S&CC) Final Rule [PDF - 1 MB]
HHS Internship Opportunity
We are now accepting applications for the Fall semester. Learn more and apply.
Google Hangout: HIPAA 101 for Entrepreneurs
Wednesday, April 29, 2015
3:00 pm - 4:00 pm EDT
Did you know that HIPAA not only protects patient information, but also gives patients the legal right to access their own health data? Companies developing consumer-facing apps and products will play a vital role in enabling patients to retrieve their information from providers and payors, and allow them to use that information in a meaningful way. Take advantage of this unique opportunity to learn more about the HIPAA privacy rule and its impact on health IT innovation from the experts.
Health IT Safety Webinar Series
Thursday, April 23, 2015
1:00 pm - 2:30 pm EDT
Join us on April 23, 2015 1:00-2:30 pm EST for the fifth webinar of a 10-part series on health information technology (IT) and patient safety, “CPOE*, CDS** and Health IT Safety”. This free webinar presents perspectives on computerized provider order entry (CPOE) and clinical decision support (CDS) and how these systems impact patient safety. Presenters are David W. Bates, M.D., M.Sc., Chief Innovation Officer and Senior Vice President, Brigham and Women’s Hospital; Chief, Division of General Internal Medicine, Brigham and Women’s Hospital; Medical Director of Clinical and Quality Analysis, Partners HealthCare and David Classen, M.D., M.S., Chief Medical Information Officer, Pascal Metrics; Associate Professor of Medicine at the University of Utah.
Federal Advisory Committee Meetings