Health IT Dashboard
View statistics & new health IT datasets in one central dashboard
Find out how the Health IT Dashboard can transform your access to information.
April 14, 2015
April 2, 2015
March 20, 2015
January 30, 2015
December 8, 2014
- 2015 Edition Health Information Technology (Health IT) Certification Criteria, Base Electronic Health Record (EHR) Definition, and ONC Health IT Certification Program Modifications Proposed Rule [PDF - 141 KB]
- Moving forward towards an interoperable learning health system: Improving flexibility, simplicity, interoperability and outcomes to achieve a better, smarter and healthier system [PDF - 132 KB]
- Connecting Health and Care for the Nation: A Shared Nationwide Interoperability Roadmap - Draft Version 1.0 Quick Reference Factsheet [PDF - 557 KB]
- 2015 Interoperability Standards Advisory: Best Available Standards and Implementation Quick Reference Factsheet [PDF - 385 KB]
- Federal Health IT Strategic Plan 2015 – 2020 Quick Reference Factsheet [PDF - 319 KB]
- Voluntary 2015 Edition EHR Certification Criteria (“2015 Edition”) Proposed Rule [PDF - 248 KB]
- Blue Button Fact Sheet [PDF - 264 KB]
- How to Keep Your Health Information Private and Secure [PDF - 478 KB]
- The Path to Interoperability [PDF - 272 KB]
- Using Technology to Manage Your Health Care [PDF - 1.42 MB]
- Health Information Technology: a Tool to Help Clinicians Do What They Value Most [PDF - 691 KB]
- A Record of Progress on Health Information Technology
- Health IT for You [PDF - 437 KB]
- 2014 Edition Standards & Certification Criteria (S&CC) Final Rule [PDF - 1 MB]
HHS Internship Opportunity
We are now accepting applications for the Fall semester. Learn more and apply.
Health IT Safety Webinar Series
Friday, May 8, 2015
1:00 pm - 2:30 pm EDT
Join us on May 8 from 1:00 - 2:30 p.m. EDT for the sixth webinar of a 10-part series on health information technology (IT) and patient safety, " How can we Improve Diagnosis and Safety Using Health IT?" This free webinar presents perspectives on using health IT to reduce errors and harms associated with diagnostic errors, including how health IT can be leveraged to support diagnostic decision-making and follow-up of diagnostic information such as abnormal test results. Presenters are Jason Maude, Founder and CEO, Isabel Healthcare; Hardeep Singh, M.D., M.P.H., Chief, Health Policy, Quality & Informatics, Michael E. DeBakey VA Medical Center and Baylor College of Medicine, Houston TX; Michael Kanter, M.D., Regional Medical Director of Quality and Clinical Analysis at Southern California Permanente Medical Group; and Mark Graber, M.D., RTI International. For additional information and to register, please visit: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/6057274794614815490.
Slides and audio of previous webinars in this series are available at www.healthitsafety.org/education.
ONC 2015 Edition Health IT Certification Criteria Webinar
Thursday, May 7, 2015
2:00 pm - 3:00 pm EDT
ONC invites you to hear from the experts about the proposed 2015 Edition Health IT Certification Criteria rule. At 2:00 p.m. EDT Thursday, May 7, ONC will host a detailed session on the proposed 2015 Edition rule. During this webinar you will get an overview of the components of the 2015 Edition proposed rule; a summary of the differences between previous editions of certification criteria and certification policies and the 2015 Edition proposed rule; and important milestones and timelines related to the proposed rule. Presenters are Elise Sweeney Anthony, Esq., Deputy Director, Office of Policy and Michael L. Lipinski, Esq., Division Director, Federal Policy and Regulatory Affairs. To participate, visit the registration page.
Federal Advisory Committee Meetings