Health IT Dashboard
View statistics & new health IT datasets in one central dashboard
Find out how the Health IT Dashboard can transform your access to information.
August 7, 2014
July 7, 2014
June 3, 2014
May 20, 2014
May 13, 2014
April 3, 2014
March 28, 2014
- Voluntary 2015 Edition EHR Certification Criteria (“2015 Edition”) Proposed Rule [PDF - 248 KB]
- Blue Button Fact Sheet [PDF - 264 KB]
- How to Keep Your Health Information Private and Secure [PDF - 478 KB]
- The Path to Interoperability [PDF - 272 KB]
- Using Technology to Manage Your Health Care [PDF - 1.42 MB]
- Health Information Technology: a Tool to Help Clinicians Do What They Value Most [PDF - 691 KB]
- A Record of Progress on Health Information Technology
- Health IT for You [PDF - 437 KB]
- 2014 Edition Standards & Certification Criteria (S&CC) Final Rule [PDF - 1 MB]
HHS Internship Opportunity
We are now accepting applications for the Fall semester. Learn more and apply.
Introductory work group sessions on Open Test
We recently asked for your experiences and ideas to help us improve the test method used as part of the ONC Health IT Certification Program. Based on that input, we are pleased to announce that stakeholders selected the E-Prescribing and Clinical Decision Support certification criteria as the two criteria for the Open Test Method Development Pilot Program. Now we need your help with the next step: to develop innovative test methods that make the testing process more transparent, user-friendly, and real-world. If you didn’t participate in the certification criteria selection process you can still contribute and provide input at any point in time through October.
Check out www.healthit.gov/open-test-method for more information.
Tuesday, August 5th, 11am – 12pm EDT
Dial-in: (301)547-3390 PIN: 444#
Thursday, August 7th, 2pm – 3pm EDT
Dial-in: (301)547-3391 PIN: 444#
Last updated: Thursday, August 7, 2014