Health IT Dashboard
View statistics & new health IT datasets in one central dashboard
Find out how the Health IT Dashboard can transform your access to information.
April 14, 2015
April 2, 2015
March 20, 2015
January 30, 2015
December 8, 2014
- 2015 Edition Health Information Technology (Health IT) Certification Criteria, Base Electronic Health Record (EHR) Definition, and ONC Health IT Certification Program Modifications Proposed Rule [PDF - 141 KB]
- Moving forward towards an interoperable learning health system: Improving flexibility, simplicity, interoperability and outcomes to achieve a better, smarter and healthier system [PDF - 132 KB]
- Connecting Health and Care for the Nation: A Shared Nationwide Interoperability Roadmap - Draft Version 1.0 Quick Reference Factsheet [PDF - 557 KB]
- 2015 Interoperability Standards Advisory: Best Available Standards and Implementation Quick Reference Factsheet [PDF - 385 KB]
- Federal Health IT Strategic Plan 2015 – 2020 Quick Reference Factsheet [PDF - 319 KB]
- Voluntary 2015 Edition EHR Certification Criteria (“2015 Edition”) Proposed Rule [PDF - 248 KB]
- Blue Button Fact Sheet [PDF - 264 KB]
- How to Keep Your Health Information Private and Secure [PDF - 478 KB]
- The Path to Interoperability [PDF - 272 KB]
- Using Technology to Manage Your Health Care [PDF - 1.42 MB]
- Health Information Technology: a Tool to Help Clinicians Do What They Value Most [PDF - 691 KB]
- A Record of Progress on Health Information Technology
- Health IT for You [PDF - 437 KB]
- 2014 Edition Standards & Certification Criteria (S&CC) Final Rule [PDF - 1 MB]
HHS Internship Opportunity
We are now accepting applications for the Fall semester. Learn more and apply.
Long-Term & Post-Acute Care (LTPAC) Health IT Summit
Sunday, June 21 - Tuesday, June 23rd, 2015
Join the LTPAC Health IT Collaborative from June 21- 23rd, 2015 for the LTPAC Health IT Summit in Baltimore, Maryland. Kelly Cronin, ONC's director of the Office of Care Transformation, will be highlighting efforts to advance the draft Interoperability Roadmap and discuss changes in payment reform and policy that are spurring innovation in health IT and long-term post-acute care.
5th International Summit on the Future of Health Privacy
Thursday, June 4, 2015
The 2015 Health Privacy Summit will bring together top national and international experts for two days of debates about global health privacy issues and realistic solutions. The Summit will be held at the Georgetown Law Center and will be livestreamed. ONC's Chief Privacy Officer, Lucia Savage, Esq., will keynote a session on Thursday, June 4, titled "Looking Around the Corner: Emerging Issues in Electronic Health Information and Privacy." You can register and get more information at www.healthprivacysummit.org.
Upcoming Hearing on Advanced Health Models
Tuesday, June 2, 2015
On June 2, 2015 the Health IT Policy Committee's (#HITPC) Advanced Health Models and Meaningful Use Workgroup will conduct a hearing on, you guessed it, Advanced Health Models. Panelists will describe how their integrated, holistic model produces optimal health and healthcare for individuals and communities across the health continuum and will highlight the key health IT elements required to support their model. The hearing will further understanding on the opportunities, challenges, and policies needed for successfully scaling and sustaining the IT infrastructure required to promote advanced health models across communities. Information on the hearing, including materials, instructions for listening to the session, and details about how you can provide public comment, will be available soon on the FACA webpage.
Sunday, May 31 – Wednesday, June 3, 2015
For those of you attending Health Datapalooza 2015 (#HDPalooza), here in Washington, D.C. at the Marriott Wardman Hotel next week, many of our staff and leadership will be speaking at the event. Stay in touch with our daily e-mail blast that will include schedule updates and possible changes in venue. Please join us and let us know what you think about the sessions via Twitter (@ONC_HealthIT)
Federal Advisory Committee Meetings