Health IT Dashboard
View statistics & new health IT datasets in one central dashboard
Find out how the Health IT Dashboard can transform your access to information.
December 8, 2014
December 5, 2014
November 4, 2014
September 10, 2014
August 7, 2014
July 7, 2014
June 3, 2014
May 20, 2014
May 13, 2014
April 3, 2014
March 28, 2014
- Voluntary 2015 Edition EHR Certification Criteria (“2015 Edition”) Proposed Rule [PDF - 248 KB]
- Blue Button Fact Sheet [PDF - 264 KB]
- How to Keep Your Health Information Private and Secure [PDF - 478 KB]
- The Path to Interoperability [PDF - 272 KB]
- Using Technology to Manage Your Health Care [PDF - 1.42 MB]
- Health Information Technology: a Tool to Help Clinicians Do What They Value Most [PDF - 691 KB]
- A Record of Progress on Health Information Technology
- Health IT for You [PDF - 437 KB]
- 2014 Edition Standards & Certification Criteria (S&CC) Final Rule [PDF - 1 MB]
HHS Internship Opportunity
We are now accepting applications for the Fall semester. Learn more and apply.
The second webinar of 10 on health IT and patient safety will be held from 1pm to 2:30pm (EST) on January 30. This webinar will present recent research on the role of health IT in ambulatory medication prescribing from different perspectives.
The Office of the National Coordinator for Health IT (ONC) will hold the 2015 Annual Meeting February 2-3, 2015 at the Washington Hilton in Washington, DC. The two-day meeting will gather over 1,200 health IT partners for two days of plenaries and breakout sessions. Space is limited, so register now.
Innovating for the Underserved: Using Open Federal Data for Social Determinants of Health
Date: February 12, 2015
Time: 4:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Location: 1776 DC, 1133 15th Street, NW, Washington, DC 20005
The Office of the National Coordinator for Health Information Technology and IDEA Lab at the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services are collaborating to host an event illustrating how open Federal data can be used by the developer community to create new, innovative technology solutions that help low-income and vulnerable populations to achieve better health outcomes.
Attendance is free but space is limited, so register now
Full agenda will be posted soon!
Federal Advisory Committee Meetings